There will be a shortage of parking lots near Chalmers and we therefore recommend that you do not take your car to the fair. If you do it, there are regular parking lots at the Chalmers area and adjacent to Chalmers. These listed parkings may cost between 5 and 15 SEK/hr. The ones we recommend:
– Gibraltarvallen. Located on the Chalmers area and accessed via Gibraltargatan. From here, go across the Chalmers area to get to the fair, see map.
– Mossen. From Gibraltargatan, turn down on Engdahlsgatan and turn right at Johanneberg Science Park in on Sven Hultins gata. From here, you go back on Sven Hultins gata and will come to the fair, see map.
– Vasa-area. Located on the Chalmers area, just off Kapellplatsen. Walk Aschebergsgatan up and take a left just after the bus stop. From here you can either go through Aschebergsgatan to the fairgrounds, or take public transportation up to the bus stop Chalmers.
– Hvitfeldtska Gymnasium. Located on Rektorsgatan 2 which is accessed from the intersection Läraregatan / Gibraltargatan. From here you can either go through Aschebergsgatan to the fairgrounds, or take public transportation up to the bus stop Chalmers.
– Landalagatan. Accessed via Amund Grefwegatan at Landala square. This parking is marked on the attached parking map. From here, go straight up to the fairgrounds.
– Fysiken. Located on Gibraltargatan 39, next to the gym Fysiken. From here you can either go through a jogging track or via Gibraltargatan to the fairgrounds. From Pilbågsgatan can you also take bus 19 to Chalmers tvärgata.
– Medicinaregatan. Accessed from Guldhedsgatan. If you come from Chalmers, you drive past Wavrinskys Plats and then down to the bus stop Medicinaregatan, which takes you right into the parking lot. From here you can either take Guldhedsgatan back to Chalmers or take public transportation from Medicinaregatan.